http://clevadesk.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/CDlogo5.png 0 0 clevadesk.com http://clevadesk.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/CDlogo5.png clevadesk.com2016-10-22 17:04:062016-10-30 12:35:07Form properties
Form Properties has a number of settings that define the behaviour of the form.
The most important settings:
- Determination of applications and a group of elements which are used on the form
- The name of the form.
- On which device should the form work (any, for pc, for mobile device).
- Which HTML title header needs to be formed (the formula).
- In what situation you want to prevent edit the form (formula).
- The initial opening of form modes – read or change (formula).
- Allow automatic saving of documents after work with any field.
- CSS classes and CSS styles – for styling forms as you wish.