http://clevadesk.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/CDlogo5.png 0 0 clevadesk.com http://clevadesk.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/CDlogo5.png clevadesk.com2016-10-15 20:25:132016-10-30 12:32:06Access control a to database and application
Access can be granted to a database or application.
Who can receive access?
- Organizational units
What are the access levels?
- Manager – the maximum possible access rights, such rights usually has only the main administrator.
- Designer – can edit any documents, design of the application and business logic.
- Editor – can edit any document in the current application.
- Author – can create new documents and edit only their documents in the current application.
- Reader – can only read documents.
- Depositor – can only create new documents, any existing documents are not available, even those that the user has created previously.
- No access – access is denied.
For additional security, additional roles can be created.